Monday, January 5, 2009

Creating Standard Operating Procedures

I get constant questions about how to write standard operating procedures (SOPs). Therefore, my next couple of posts will be about SOPs. First you have to stop being intimidated when you are asked to write a SOP. Standard Operating Procedures are nothing more than a business plan. No good business would dare function without a good business plan and that is why the FDA and your management expect you to have them.

Together, you and I are going to write a SOP. So, to start, I want you to think about format, content, who does what, how the task is done and who gets to approve the task. I will come up with one that you actually need which is the standard operating procedure on SOPs. We'll start there next time.

No comments:

HOT RESEARCH TOPICS!!


How to Videos & Articles: eHow.com